2 Airbags,ABS Brakes,Alloy Wheels,Certified Odometer,Power Steering,Remote Locking,Air Conditioning,CD Player,Climate Control,Electric Mirrors,Fuel Injection,Tinted Windows,Central Locking,Electric Windows
The car was introduced in the year 2005 as the successor of Toyota Yaris Verso. The name Toyota Ractis is derived from three basic words which are run, activity and space. The car has offered a lot of space and features and has made huge markets all over the world. A very unique design and very popular because of its amazing amount of room for a small car. The rear seats fold down completely flat giving it station wagon type room yet the driving position is high giving good vision. Fitted with the 1.3 VVTi engine giving it plenty of power for round town or on the open road.
We are the largest retailer of used vehicles in the top of the South Island with 4 specialist sites in the Nelson region. As part of our service, we can offer all of our customers:
* No on road costs at all, all vehicles sold with new WOF and current Rego.
* Up to 500 vehicles in stock.
* Finance and insurance specialist onsite.
* Eftpos available, check with your bank about daily limits. (credit cards add 2.5% transaction fee)
* Trade-ins welcome.
* Full workshop facilities.
* Delivery can be arranged throughout NZ. We are open 7 days a week, see our website for more details.
* We can help out with sorting shipping at your cost.
* Use our extensive contacts to find the right vehicle for you.