Hi, I don't want to be in this situation but my owners (retired couple) have upgraded to my younger sister and I have to go. We've had a great relationship since I arrived in NZ in 2011. They have kept me spic & span - regular washes & vacuums. Regular servicing and a full 90K service including transmission fluid change and new spark plugs. I love the Goodyear eco tyres, so good for fuel economy and a smooth, easy rolling ride. My 2 litre engine is made for effortless quiet & smooth highway travel. A new WOF will be obtained prior to handover.
I've done my part by being trouble free with no major mechanical problems and nothing more than the usual scratches you get in a super market carpark. No rust or leaks. New and larger NZ battery installed.
I've got a good list of accessories for a car of my age:
* ABS brakes
* Front airbags
* rear window wiper
* parking sensors - so good for those tight spots
* reversing camera - spot on for linking up to a trailer and not denting cars behind when parking
* digital touch screen radio with 6 preset positions
* large boot
* reclining rear seats which can be removed for extra boot space
* factory fitted alloy wheels - don't they look smart
* auto headlights
* CD player
* electric retractable mirrors, electric windows with central locking for them and the doors
* child safety door locks
* remote locking and remote boot unlock
* power steering
* tinted back windows
I love getting out and stretching my legs and my owners have enjoyed the comfortable, easy to drive aspects of my character. And the room in the back is exceptional.
Toyota Allion - try me , you'll love me