8 Airbags,ABS Brakes,Alloy Wheels,Certified Odometer,Leather Trim,Power Steering,Remote Locking,Traction Control,4 Wheel Drive,Air Conditioning,Body Kit,CD Player,Climate Control,Electric Mirrors,Fuel Injection,Tinted Windows,Central Locking,Electric Windows
Legacy S-Drive with paddle shift transmission and travelled only 67000 kms. This newer Subaru Legacy was launch at the end of August 2209 in NZ and marks the introduction of the fifth generation of the popular All-Wheel-Drive model, which was originally unveiled twenty years ago, in 1989. The 2.5 litre produces 123kW at 5,600rpm with 229Nm of torque available at 4,000 rpm. A previous criticism of the Legacy has been its insatiable appetite for guzzling gas but consumption for the new 2.5 litre engine is claimed to be10% better than before, with the CVT auto returning 8.4L/100km. The new platform provides benefits in noise level, comfort and space. Interior dimensions have been stretched in every direction, with increased cabin width, length, headroom and legroom. Cargo carrying capacity is also increased. SI-Drive allows the driver to select the desired driving style with three settings, ranging from smooth, gentle power delivery through to a sharp, sporty driving characteristic. Handling and performance is sharp and in keeping with everything we've come to expect from Subaru. The chassis is stiffer than before and grip is impressive. The All-Wheel-Drive setup makes for sure-footed behaviour over any surface, but the Legacy really comes into its own when pushed hard on twisty, slippery surfaces.
We are the largest retailer of used vehicles in the top of the South Island with 4 specialist sites in the Nelson region. As part of our service, we can offer all of our customers:
* No on road costs at all, all vehicles sold with new WOF and current Rego.
* Up to 500 vehicles in stock.
* Finance and insurance specialist onsite.
* Eftpos available, check with your bank about daily limits. (credit cards add 2.5% transaction fee)
* Trade-ins welcome.
* Full workshop facilities.
* Delivery can be arranged throughout NZ. We are open 7 days a week, see our website for more details.
* We can help out with sorting shipping at your cost.
* Use our extensive contacts to find the right vehicle for you.