Subaru has a reputation for fine engineering workmanship, and the 2.0 litre Forester offers real off-road capability. It's equipped with all wheel drive, and a suspension designed for the dirty stuff. The Forester's construction is made plenty strong enough to take some serious off-road punishment too; the extra-stiff structure also contributes to a quiet ride on the highway, with little rolling noise from the drivetrain or suspension. Fitted with airbags, air conditioning, ABS brakes, alloy wheels, central locking, electric windows and mirrors, power steering, and more.
We are the largest retailer of used vehicles in the top of the South Island with 4 specialist sites in the Nelson region. As part of our service, we can offer all of our customers:
* No on road costs at all, all vehicles sold with new WOF and current Rego.
* Up to 500 vehicles in stock.
* Finance and insurance specialist onsite.
* Eftpos available, check with your bank about daily limits. (credit cards add 2.5% transaction fee)
* Trade-ins welcome.
* Full workshop facilities.
* Delivery can be arranged throughout NZ. We are open 7 days a week, see our website for more details.
* We can help out with sorting shipping at your cost.
* Use our extensive contacts to find the right vehicle for you.