6 Airbags,ABS Brakes,Alloy Wheels,Leather Trim,Power Steering,Remote Locking,Sunroof,Traction Control,4 Wheel Drive,Air Conditioning,CD Player,Climate Control,Electric Mirrors,Fuel Injection,Turbo,Alarm,Central Locking,Cruise Control,Electric Windows,NZ New
Was $115000. Though its been in Porsches range for nearly a decade, the Cayenne remains a controversial subject for brand loyalists who see the sports car as the true heart of the marque. Nevertheless, the Cayennes success for Porsche cant be denied, and with the addition of this diesel model for the 2013 model year, it looks as though its position will be further solidified. Thats a very good thing for SUV lovers, however, as the Cayenne is one of the best in the business. It has a unique look. Wrapping a rough approximation of the 911s curves around the large SUV results in a smooth, curvaceous, swooping form that sits at odds with most of the rest of the large SUV segment, which is largely composed of squared edges and bluff faces. Inside, the Cayenne is even less typical, with a coupe-like cockpit up front, with curved surfaces and upscale materials. This one has the impressive 3.0 litre V6 Turbo Diesel engine producing 176 kw.
We are the largest retailer of used vehicles in the top of the South Island with 4 specialist sites in the Nelson region. As part of our service, we can offer all of our customers:
* No on road costs at all, all vehicles sold with new WOF and current Rego.
* Up to 500 vehicles in stock.
* Finance and insurance specialist onsite.
* Eftpos available, check with your bank about daily limits. (credit cards add 2.5% transaction fee)
* Trade-ins welcome.
* Full workshop facilities.
* Delivery can be arranged throughout NZ. We are open 7 days a week, see our website for more details.
* We can help out with sorting shipping at your cost.
* Use our extensive contacts to find the right vehicle for you.