The Autotrader brand is stronger now than ever before
In fact, autotrader.co.nz had more visitors to the site in September (152,058*) than the magazine had over the same period at any time in its history.
So what makes up the Autotrader brand?
- autotrader.co.nz - the website;
- Autotrader Auckland and Autotrader Waikato – the weekly, free pick up magazines;
- our dedicated team of staff;
- and all of our 500 loyal, dealer customer base
Autotrader.co.nz is New Zealand’s number one website dedicated to motoring. Our website is not a sub-section of a news site, it is not part of a general trading site – all of our content is focused purely on motoring. Visitors to our site know this. Autotrader.co.nz attracts people who are in the market to buy or sell a car.
Autotrader.co.nz is for the serious car buyer. It is for the motoring enthusiast. Our site has in excess of 32,500 vehicles for sale and over 2,260 articles and reviews which are updated on a daily basis.
This year, autotrader.co.nz has experienced a significant surge in visitors to the site. Since January 2008, the number of unique visitors per month has increased by 23% to 152,058** in September. This figure is impressive as the online automotive category as a whole has declined by 4%*** in the period January to September 08.
Autotrader.co.nz markets itself aggressively through partnership sites and Google campaigns. These sites include MSN, YahooXtra, Scoop and Get Frank.
To date, autotrader.co.nz has been a market leader in innovation:
- autotrader mobile – search for your car by mobile
- autotrader video – see a live car demonstration
- autotrader search – the fastest and easiest way to search
- dealerpoint and smart trader – fast and easy stock management systems
2009 promises to be a bigger year for autotrader.co.nz with new innovations and launches. We look forward to engaging more users to autotrader.co.nz – and ultimately to Autotrader, the brand.
* Nielsen NetRatings Site Census Sept 08
**Nielsen NetRatings Site Census Sept 08
***Nielsen NetRatings Market Intelligence Sept 08
For more information contact:
Group Marketing Manager/Online Content Publisher
0272 179 519 / 09 336 4108